By joining the Yogapreneur Collective network hosted by Mighty Networks, you agree to all the Guidelines and Terms & Conditions stated below. These guidelines and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. These guidelines and T&C can always be found here or in the Mighty Network Discovery section in this Welcome post.
The Yogapreneur Collective allows YOU to impact more people, change more lives, make more money, and rest easy while your business also supports you.
We believe in the business of yoga. We know that your community, your impact, and your income will transform… when YOU do. That’s why we created this network to share the transforming power of yoga with a like-minded community while breathing life into your yoga business.
Here are a few things that make the Yogapreneur Collective awesome:
- We have Topics to help organize our conversations, search to find what we’re looking for, and Save posts for you to quickly come back to your favorites.
- You can direct message. You can also post and have threaded conversations.
- We will host events right here like the YC Webinars, Office Hours, and the Weekly Round-Ups
- All of the YC assets and resources are now all in one place. You can have access to all the live and recorded webinars, courses, coaches, YC experts and more!
- The Yogapreneur Business Method™ is the ethical way to grow a sustainable yoga business you love while creating maximum impact in your community.
- Created for yoga business owners by yoga business owners, this method will help you break through your profit plateau and take a paid vacation while your business runs itself within a year.
In other words, we’ve chosen a spot designed to grow with you over time.
There are a few important guidelines to get you started ⤵️
1. Let’s get to know each other, please complete your profile.
Add a profile photo of your smiling happy face. We ask that all YC Members create a personal profile — please use your actual name (no brand profiles, business or studio names)
Please complete your personal profile within 48hrs or you’ll be removed from the Yogapreneur Collective network.
😬 Whoa, that’s a bit harsh — well, transparency in communication breeds honesty and respect. No one should be hiding behind a pretend profile.
Minimum required profile fields:
- First and last name
- Profile photo of your face (no studio logos)
- Choose a title that best represents who you are within your yoga business
- Link to your yoga business website* (this is your ‘Personal Link’)
🤩 Bonus: If you fill out your entire profile (all details beyond what’s listed above) within 10 days of joining the Yogapreneur Collective network, you’ll receive a coupon for a free course of your choice. If you do not fill out your basic profile within 48 hours (listed above) you will be removed from the network for safety and transparency reasons.
*You can add multiple links to your profile, but one of them must be your yoga business’ website. If you are a yoga teacher or yoga studio staff member, please include the studio’s website that you work for as one. It’s common to get an error when adding your link, you must include the https:// before the URL. We find it helpful to simply copy and the URL directly from your web browser
PS: You can do this by choosing Edit on your Profile.
2. Agree to the YC Code of Conduct:
We ask that all members of the Yogaprenuer Collective respect and follow these guidelines when posting and participating within the network:
- Keep conversations productive, positive, and inclusive in nature
- Be kind. Respect all members of the YC regardless of opinion, affiliation, or beliefs. No assholes.
- Speak from your direct experience as much as possible (vs only opinion)
- No soliciting or affiliate links of any kind
- What happens in the YC, stays in the YC.
3. Other Guidelines to be respectful of:
- The YC is for Yoga businesses only. A yoga business is defined as a business that earns revenue from offering a yoga-type class at least weekly. Other boutique fitness businesses are welcome if they also offer yoga classes.
- You are welcome to invite your team members if they directly work in your yoga business (business partner, studio manager, retail manager, front desk staff, or teachers) — please no contractors that work with you (ex. if you work with a marketing agency, please do not invite them to the network) We have specialized and vetted YC Experts in the group who provide valuable content and resources for you and other members.
- Please only one login per membership