YOGAPRENEUR COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Welcome to the Yogapreneur Collective! We’re so excited that you’re ready to join us here at the Yogapreneur Collective. We will help you run your dream studio, complete with a thriving community, packed classes, a real paycheck, and a personal life. Let’s do this!
Why You’re Reading This Document
I only communicate one way – openly and honestly. I know who I love working with and I know how I love working with them. This Membership Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what I expect of you as a member, and the benefits that you receive from your membership. If anything is unclear or there is something you don’t understand, just bring it to our attention and we’ll be happy to chat about it.
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Josh Biro you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
- Parties. This Agreement is made between 2088397 Alberta Ltd. (o/a Nomad Business Coaching) of 4756 56 Street, Red Deer, T4N 2K3, Alberta, Canada (“Yogapreneur Collective” “Josh”, “we”, “I”, and “my”) and _________________________ (“you” and “your”).
- Services. Josh will be providing you with access to the Yogapreneur Collective, as outlined in Schedule “A” Services + Cost.
- Our Promise to You. Josh will provide you with access to the Yogapreneur Collective Community and support you and your studio to get focused, gain momentum, and build a profitable studio that makes a difference.
- What Josh Expects of You. To achieve maximum results and make the most of your Yogapreneur Collective experience, Josh expects you to adhere to the guidelines as outlined in Schedule “B” Guidelines.
- Exclusivity. Any yoga business owner is welcome to join the Yogapreneur Collective. Because we’re on a mission to help yoga businesses succeed and change more lives, we believe that all Yogapreneurs should have equal access to resources within the group to improve their businesses. Regarding one-on-one coaching, a coach will not work with businesses within a ten (10) kilometer radius of each other, as we view this as a conflict of interest. The ten (10) kilometer radius will be evaluated based on the address in the client’s profile in the members area at the moment of registration. In the instance that a studio changes location or opens additional locations, this policy will be reassessed on a case by case basis.
- Coaching Call Policy. Coaching calls can be rescheduled with at least 48 hours’ notice. No changes may be made within 48 hours of the call as we will need 48 hours to re-book another client on the waiting list. Changes within 48 hours of the call and no-shows will result in the loss of the call without refund. You need an active membership to book and use calls.
- Term + Termination. This Agreement will be binding upon execution by both parties and will be a recurring Agreement, which will continue until a request for termination has been received.
- Termination. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you must do so by logging into your account and cancelling your subscription, or submitting a written request to terminate the Agreement and payments to Yogapreneur Collective. Any requests to cancel must be made at least 48 hours prior to the next scheduled payment date.
- Please note that if you violate any of the guidelines outlined in Schedule “B” Guidelines, Josh may terminate this Agreement effective immediately and you will not be entitled to any refunds or any continued working relationship with Josh.
- Cancellations and Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
- If you wish to terminate this Agreement, any request for termination must be made as a written request at least 48 hours prior to the next scheduled payment date. You may also cancel your subscription in the members area by going to your account details and managing your subscription.
- Cancellations will result in the immediate termination of access to all the resources. This includes the members area, private group, recordings and data from coaching calls, unused calls, and any other resources of the Yogapreneur Collective.
- All sales are final sales. There will be no refunds.
- Josh reserves the right to cancel the Services if you are not meeting the expectations set out in Schedule “B” Guidelines.
- Earnings Disclaimer + No Guarantees. Although Josh shares some of his clients’ success stories and specifics around what their success looks like, their success is not a guarantee for your success. Josh is simply showing what results are possible through the Yogapreneur Collective, not that everyone will get these results. While Josh will do everything he can to help you succeed, ultimately your ability to build a successful yoga studio and achieve the results you desire depends on a multitude of factors, chiefly you. Josh makes NO GUARANTEES related to any specific successes you may experience through the Yogapreneur Collective.
- Responsibility. Please acknowledge you are fully responsible for everything you give and get from this process. I’ve created the Yogapreneur Collective and used my qualifications to bring you the greatest benefits possible, but none of that can happen if you do not put in the work. I’ve seen it work for those who put in the work and I’ve seen it not work when people don’t put in the work. You get what you give – and I want you to be aware of that before we start working together.
- Payment. Payment details and costs for the Services are outlined in Schedule “A” Services + Cost. You give us permission to charge the credit card on file for any coaching calls that are not paid for at the time of the booking.
- Currency. All prices are in US Dollars and all payments must be made in US Dollars via credit card. Additional tax charges may be applicable.
- Communication. All communication will be done either via phone, online, Zoom, or via email. For training purposes, we reserve the rights to have additional Yogapreneur Collective coaches present during our confidential one on one communications.
- Confidentiality. We operate and grow in a safe space.I want you to know that everything shared in our sessions is strictly confidential. I will not disclose any of your information without your prior written consent.
- Josh and the Yogapreneur Collective reserve the right to use the results of your working relationship together for statistical purposes and promotion of services, with your name omitted.
- Josh may use media such as videos or photos for promotional purposes, with names and logos omitted if necessary.
- Media Release. We think you’re gorgeous and would love to show you off! You agree and give us permission to take photos, video and audio of you and to use it for promotional purposes of the Yogapreneur Collective. Please let us know in advance if you don’t want us to use your media and of course, we will not do so. But, if we do not hear from you, we’ll assume you are cool with us posting you on our social media and putting you on our websites and in our videos.
- Confidential Information. The following information is “Confidential Information” for the purposes of this Agreement: business coaching information, resources, materials, information from coaching calls, information from the Facebook group, and webinars/group coaching.
- Non-Disclosure of Confidential Information. You agree that you will not disclose any of the Confidential Information to any third party without the written permission of Josh. The only exceptions to this are when you are obligated to do so by law.
- Non-Solicitation. You understand that Josh has worked very hard to build Yogapreneur Collective and as such, you shall not solicit any business from Josh or Yogapreneur Collective. This means you will not use any of the Confidential Information for your own personal purposes or any purpose outside the Yogapreneur Collective, you will not solicit other members of the Yogapreneur Collective, or other clients of Yogapreneur Collective staff.
- Ownership of Materials. All the content that I have provided to you, such as videos, documents, and PDFs, are for your use only and are not to be re-distributed or re-used. Yogapreneur grants you a temporary, non-exclusive and revocable license to use these materials but may revoke that at any desired time should you leave the Collective or violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights arising from the work products that Josh creates in connection with the Yogapreneur Collective will be and forever remain Josh’s property.
- Standard Legal Things. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Alberta. Severability. Ifany provision of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having you click “I Agree”, the effect of which will be the same as if we signed the Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of the Agreement.
Thank you for taking the time to read this! We’re excited to help you grow your dream studio!
SCHEDULE “A” SERVICES + COST
The Yogapreneur Collective Membership
|$300.00 USD monthly, plus applicable taxes|
The subscription automatically renews monthly, until a written request for termination is received, as outlined above.
|Details||One 60 min 1:1 coaching call per month Access to the Yogapreneur Library including all: videos, templates, documents, swipe files, and all updates Access to the Yogapreneur Collective private group Webinars / group coaching – these take place monthly with recordings|
Credit Card (recurring charge)
- Calls may be rescheduled with at least 48 hours’ notice in advance.
- Any changes made after the 48-hour window will result in the loss of that call without refund.
- Any calls not paid for at the time of booking will be charged to the credit card on file at the listed rate.
- Additional calls may be purchased at the rates listed on the website 1:1 coaching call page.
SCHEDULE “B” GUIDELINES
The following are the guidelines and etiquette I hold for all of my clients. If you are breach in any of these, Josh reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately:
- Positive interactions only! You acknowledge that we only tolerate positive interactions with all members of the group, and you agree to be inclusive of all members at all times. This will be strictly moderated. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the group for any reason as we see fit.
- We promote vulnerability and honesty in the Yogapreneur Collective for the purpose of personal and business growth. Therefore, any and all information shared by other members should be respected and kept confidential. What happens at the Yogapreneur Collective stays in the Yogapreneur Collective.
- You agree to post questions about the webinars/group coaching and video content in the library to the private Facebook group so that all members can benefit from the answers.
- You acknowledge that email support from the coaches will be restricted as much as possible to questions pertaining to individual strategies from one-on-one coaching calls.
- You will avoid self-promotion in the private Facebook group that is not directly relevant to a question in the group.